Ellerston Capital Limited ABN 34 110 397 674 AFSL 283000 (“Ellerston”), is the responsible entity for the Morphic Global Opportunities Fund (the “Fund”). Applications for units in the Fund can only be made on an Application Form found in the current Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) of each Fund. Neither Ellerston nor the Manager of the Fund, Morphic Asset Management Pty Ltd (AFSL 419916) (“Morphic”), guarantees the repayment of capital or any particular rate of return from the Fund. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
This website is owned by Morphic. By accessing, viewing or downloading information from the website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The information is intended only for Australian and New Zealand citizens and residents.
- The website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be construed as investment advice. The information is selective and may not be complete or accurate and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest in any particular investment or security, or fund offered by Morphic.
- The information provided on the website is given in good faith and is believed to be accurate at the time of compilation. Neither Morphic nor its directors or employees make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the information. To the maximum extent permissible by law, Morphic and its directors and employees disclaim all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) for any error, omission, loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise). Morphic does not accept any responsibility and cannot be held liable for any person’s use of or reliance on the information and opinions contained on this website.
- The website does do take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person and should not be used as the basis for making investment, financial or other decisions. Investors should consult a financial adviser before making any investment decision and carefully consider their individual investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
- Investment returns have been calculated in accordance with normal industry practice utilising movements in unit price and assuming reinvestment of all distribution of income and realised profits.
- The website may provide information, articles and material, or links to such, that are written or prepared by people who are not associated with Morphic. This material is only provided for your interest and convenience. Morphic is not responsible for the content or accuracy of this material and any opinion expressed in the material should not be taken as an endorsement, recommendation or opinion of Morphic.
- Morphic may, without notice, amend the terms and conditions relating to the website at any time by posting an amended version of this web page. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that Morphic has no obligation to notify you of such amendments.
- Morphic owns the copyright in the website. Investors may print a copy of any page for personal or non-commercial purposes provided that they do not remove any copyright notices or any Morphic trademarks or logos. Except for a purpose or a use permitted by statute, or the prior written consent of Morphic, it is prohibited to copy, modify, sell, distribute, adapt, publish, frame, reproduce or otherwise use any of the material or Morphic trademarks or logos on the websites.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable in the State of New South Wales, Australia and you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.